Protect Your Skull from Cell Phone Radiation - Play it Safe



When I was a young man in his 20s, I was running a business and I was pretty proud of myself because we did pretty good for a young man I was quite pleased with the results of monetary each month. Actually, I had one of the first cell phone, and I was paying between $ 0.60 and a dollar per minute, and yet it seemed to pay for itself, because the inherent efficiency of rapid communication.

None of my competitors had a cell phone, but the best were those repeater phones you had to push to talk, and they are much cheaper there. Needless to say, I was running more than 1,000 hours per month on average.

Unfortunately, they did not know back then we all know now how dangerous cell phones could be a biosystem. It turns out those sounds then acted on 3 watts of power, no, it's not very much. However, since the frequency of cell phones then were in the microwave range, which are now, it meant that I was holding the phone to your ear, and it was not very good for problems with cell phone radiation. Now then, my first phone Sat beneath the seat of my car, and probably cooked the lower place.

Later, I transfer the phone that I walked around with, but again is far from my body, so it is a little safer. In the end I had a hand-held phone when they finally had invented, which had a little more power, but I thought the unit to your ear. Later, some eight years later, the cell phones started to use less energy, and they went to another sustavu.PotroĆĄnja in watts is considerably less, as it is today, so it's probably not too much trouble as people keep it up to their ears, under the condition that Do not use the phone a significant percentage of time, say 500 plus minutes per month, but to be completely accurate, there would need to look at the data themselves.

, however, people also often carry their mobile phone on the belt. They microwave frequencies can damage DNA, and the last place you would like to be near her reproductive system, in fact, you would not want anywhere near. Nor would you want that next to your brain, although its skull something to protect. Remember the microwave frequencies to pass through things,. That is why your microwave oven has special protection

There is an interesting article recently in the Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Online report titled: "New research shows evidence that cell phone radiation damages DNA, brain and sperm" by the editors of published 24th May, 2011. The article states that:

"a new independent studies provide evidence that confirms the findings of the Council of Europe. Pulsating digital signals from mobile phones interferes with DNA, affect brain function, and lower sperm count, said in a statement that EHT has been found that four hours of exposure RF-EMF interferes with the ability of human brain cells to repair damaged genes. Another new work from Australia shows damage to human sperm ."

brain cancer is quite serious, so are things like Alzheimer's and other brain diseases. Your brain is your most important organ, and therefore should be considered, and playing it safe. Indeed I hope that you will please consider that and think of him.